








So clearly I am still an idiot blogger as I cannot figure out how to properly sequence my story and photos...whatever...at least I am blogging.
2. Ryan and I were sitting at home one night thinking what could we do to add more stress to our lives (because three kids and one month away from home are not enough). We came to the conclusion that it would be a great idea to sell our house.
UH-OHHH! The house sold in four days and we were left homeless. Finally after much stress and looking we found a house we thought we could call our home. The house offered us four bedroome and lots of extra space than what we currently had. It was on an amazing cul-de-sac, but you had to look past A LOT of things inside. If I can I will try to post some before and after pictures.
Thanks to our good friend Cam annd Killian Renovations we were able to make this house our new home. The boys were so excited to have their own rooms and basement that was exclusively theirs. Ryan is tres excited about the hottub and AC. We are now moved and almost settled in (althogh the house will remain a work in progress for years to come). Again I don't have a lot of pictures but I do have some of Rowie's hockey room.
3. Rowan turned 2! My little Rowan, or should say Hockey (as he prefers to be called) turned two years old September 1st. Even though I have me baby Caelan I still think of him as my other baby. Where has the time gone?
We had Rowan's birthday at the University Gymnastics Center and it was a Superhero theme. Rowan had a great time. It was great to watch him interact with everyone and really appreciate how amazing all our kids are! We were also incredibly lucky to have had my Uncle Joe at the party (love you UJ).
No comments:
Post a Comment