CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Cae






So I am going on with my days extremely happy that I still have a baby that naps twice a day stays where I place him. Clearly I was living a lie! Much to my suprise Caelan just up and crawled three weeks ago. No army crawl, no rolling from point A to point B...he just got up on all fours and started crawling.
I tell you, he is on a mission to keep up with his brothers. He follows them wherever he can.
Now that we are three weeks into crawling he has decided to start walking....why not? I mean what else do I have to do with my time?
Tiernan was ten months before he crawled for the first time and 15 months before he walked. Now I have a seven month old who is trying his hardest to walk. He is climbing stairs, chairs and whatever he can reach....AAAHHHHHH!
Don't get me wrong and am thrilled and proud of my little guy, but he is my baby...my last baby...and I want to keep him that way for as long as I can.
I love that he doesn't talk back to me, he eats what and when I feed him, he sleeps when I say it is time to sleep and he always finds me humerous.
The other day I was making my funny faces at him and telling him stories and I swear he rolled his eyes at me before he crawled away! My heart was broken.

1 comment:

Julie Jimmieson said...

He is amazing! He is totally trying to keep up with your crew. Look how handsome he and Baby Bruce (I mean Maclean) are!