CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Family Fun!









Here are some random pics from the last several weeks. Caelan is growing like a weed. I don't even know what he is weighing lately, but he is wearing 6-12 month clothing already.

Tiernan is finishing up school for the season. Rowan is talking up a storm.

Ryan has been away for the past week and will be coming home today. I feel so lonely whenever he is away. Even though he is at work during the day, at least I know that he is in the same city. When he goes out of town there is a total emptiness that does not goes away until he is back safely with the family. The boys are very anxious for his arrival as well. They have so much fun with him and they get bored VERY quickly when they are stuck with just me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics Jen! Your boys are so cute and all have their own little look! Miss you

I feel your pain with no hubby around!

Heather Palmer said...

Yey for Jen, yey for blogging and YAHOO for Jen + Blogging!! :)