CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Fun










We are now into the full swing of summer. It is so great to finally be able to get outside and let the boys burn all that energy they have. I love to watch them play with each other. It is so amazing to see how their brilliant minds work and their imagination makes me laugh.

Lately I have been feeling really guilty that I cannot get out and actually play with them as much as I would like to. Since Caelan is still napping so much and cannot be in the sun, I find myself watching from inside the house or under the umbrella on the deck.

Caelan is doing great! Now that we have figured out his GI problems we have one less thing to worry about. We are trying to get him to sleep through the night these days, some nights are better than others. Otherwise he is an extremely happy baby that just goes with the flow. I'm guessing it is because he is the third and has no other choice.

Rowan is going through an awful teething phase. He gets intermittant fevers and is occasionally vomitting, throw in a little/lot of irritability and you have a recipe for loooong days!

Tiernan has finished up his preschool and will be missing all his "buddies." I look forward to having more time for him to play with the neighborhood kids and other friends this summer.

Next week Ryan and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and are REALLY looking forward to a night away together. We can't even remember the last time we went out with just the two of us, but we think it has been at least a year.

That's all I have for now.

1 comment:

Proud Momma said...

AH...look at your babies! You are one busy mama Jen! What's going on in that picture of Ryan? Is this what happens when 4 crazy boys get together? Love you, Miss you!