CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 09, 2006

More Tiernan Pictures





I just can't get enough T pics.

Now that Julie has had her baby I am excited for the rest of the girls to have theirs. Next is Krissy, then Jenn, and then Libby. I think that is everyone, unless someone is wanting to tell me something! Anyone?

I guess that's it for blogging this evening. I will conlcude by informing you of my upcoming week.

Monday is Big Kel's b-day. Tues we have a meeting for our house (our possesion date is Aug 30 for those of you I haven't told). Wednesday is Rockstar Supernova, my favorite summer show (along with Big Brother All-Stars) and the girls are coming over for our monthly gathering, including Heather which we are all so excited about! Thursday and Friday will be spent scrambling to finish my papers and get ready to go to the Shuswap for the next week.

Anyway, hope you all have a great week!

No comments: