
This week has been a very busy one. Most of my time has been spent writing two papers for school. Fortunately Ryan worked from home most of the week so I was able to finish them.
We went to see our house on Tues, it's coming along nicely. They should be putting the cabinets in this week.
Wed the girls came over which was a lot of fun. It's was great to see Heather in person. The only people missing were Teo and Tanya...we missed you. It was nice to it down with the girls and talk about girl things. Except the part where Krissy informed on the dangers of disposable diapers. I think Ryan and I will be buying some FuzziBunz when we get back from our holiday! Anyway, thank you Krissy!
We were also lucky to have Heath take some family pics for us on Wed. They turned out great, I'll post some of my favorites! Thanks again to Heath.
Today I'm just getting ready for our holiday, and I hope to get some Ethan time in before we go. I'm also waiting to hear what sex Dale and Jenn's baby will be. T and I are anxiously waiting for thier phone call.
Hope everyones week goes well. I'll post pics of our holiday when we get back.
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment