CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Daddy Goes Back to Work

Unfortunately Ryan had to go back to work this week, which was really sad for T and I. You get so used to spending time as a family,we kind of felt lost and lonely without Ryan. We did manage to make it through the week though.

Monday we finished running around purchasing things for tiernan. He got his big boy car seat, some new dishes, cereal, and various other items. I don't think Ryan ever imagined he'd spend so much time (on the July long weekend) at the mall, but it was way too hot to be outside with T.

Monday we also celebrated our 2nd year anniversary. We enjoyed a very nice evening together. first we went for dinner at our favorite Vietnamese Restaurant on 17th followed by a movie. I can't even remember the last time we went to a movie together. We watched The Breakup with Jennifer Anniston and Vince Vaughn, it was really funny, but the ending was a little disappointing....don't worry I won't give it away. It's crazy how well that movie depicts how couples fight.

Anyway, two years later and I love him even more than the day we were married.

I can't even remember what happened Tues or Wed, I think we just played around the house. Thursday was nan's b-day so we went for a family dinner at Mongolie Grill...yumm!

As you all know I am still taking classes by correspondance. They need to be finished by Aug and as usual I have left them to the very end. I have to get 2 papers done by next Friday so I can write the final exam on one of my courses. All week I procrastinated and now am left scrambling.

Here are some pics taken throughout the week


No comments: