CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Our crazy life!

Well life at the Laverty house has certainly changed in recent weeks. Three kids makes for lots of fun, noise, dirty diapers, loads of laundry and little sleep. I was really lucky to have Ryan home with me for the first two weeks after Caelan was born. Since he has gone back to work I am definately feeling the exhaustion set in.
Tiernan and Rowan have been awesome with their new brother. They will help me with whatever I need and have been showering Caelan with hugs and kisses. Rowan feels that Caelan is his baby and if given the opportunity he would gladly carry him with him wherever he went (we are watching him like a hawk).





This picture at the bottom was hilarious. Liam was holding Caelan right before it was time for Cae to eat and when Caelan is hungry anything will do, including Liam's ear!

2 comments:

Krissy Marshall said...

Oh my you're back to posting!!
I've been checking every once in a while hoping you'd be back!

Great photos!

Julie Jimmieson said...

Oh My THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU-so happy you are posting again!