



Hola!
Once again it's been awhile. My family has kept very busy since my last entry. Tiernan is walking and really getting around! We are now settled in our new house in the north. It is so great to be close to everyone again.
The purpose of this blog is to let everyone know of a party I will be having at our new house on Saturday April 7th at 12:00 noon. My sister has started a sleep sac business. She is making the most adorable sleep sac's and I wanted to give everyone and their friends an opportunity to see them. Our home telephone number hasn't changed so give me a call to RSVP and I'll give you directions. (Bring anyone you think may be interested).
There are lots of colors and sizes to choose from and she can do customizations as well for anyone interested.
We hope to see there.
3 comments:
Great Work Michelle. I love them, especially the tie-dye. Good work!
can she make one in my size? Cuz I'm interested :D
Those things look so cute and comfy! I'm with Kandice...I might want one for me! :)
Post a Comment