CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

ALAS!

Once again it's been a long time since my last post. I'm on my break at work right now and thought this is the perfect opportunity to catch up (sorry no pics).
Since my last post I have graduated from University, written my RN exam, we have sold our house, bought and new one and most importantly....MY BABY TURNED ONE!

I cannot believe how time flies. Already a year has passed, I remember people telling to remember every little moment because time will pass quickly. At the time I thought yeah-yeah whatever. But now, one year later I am thinking "where has the time gone!"

Tiernan is the best little one year old we could have asked for. He is so happy, he loves to read, he is a master stair climber and he loves to play the guitar with his dad. Although he is not yet walking, this week he seems to have taken more of an interest in it.

I was so sad to have to take him to a day home for a couple of days a week but it has turned out great. He adores other children and is very respectful of them, always given them hugs and sharing. Sadly we have to say goodbye to our current day home and set out in search of another.

Ryan is enjoying his not so new job and it is wonderful to have the family time now that he is not covering sports every night. Fortunately Ryan has been able to remain busy doing freelance writing and keeping a hand in what he loves most (past-time wise).

That's all for now folks, my break is over and my Peter's milkshake has just arrived. I'll post pics soon.

TTFN

4 comments:

Krissy Marshall said...

Hey Jen,
Sorry I know I need to call you back. I will do that ASAP. Congrats on finishing nursing...that is a huge moment in your life and I am very proud of you.

Heather Palmer said...

Thanks for the new post! So good to catch up with you! Loves!!!

Julie Jimmieson said...

YAHOO, alast! We have missed you. Please post some pics of that cutie 1 year old.

Julie G said...

Hey Jen and Ryan,
I stumbled across your blog through some mutual acquantices I guess, how weird. Your little guy is SO cute! Just thought I'd say hi. Feel free to check out my blog at http://grigorfamily.blogspot.com
Julie Matkin