



The Mcdowell's came to visit for Thanksgiving and as always we had a great time. We visited our furry little friends at the zoo where the boys felt right at home. They growled and roared at all the animals.
We also took the boys to the play park at the mall where Li-Li ruled the roost! It was T's first time and he was a little unsure at first, now he is quite the ladies man.
1 comment:
Holy crap! That was quite the catch-up-blog. I LOVED IT! It was so fun to see little T. He has changed so much..but is still as cute as ever! What a doll. Seriously Jen he's SO CUTE! By the way I totally love your hair! You look awesome, as always. I'm glad you guys had fun in New York. I'm dying to go! Also glad to see T liked his Halloween Costume. That pic of him asleep in his crib is adorable! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Thanks for the update...it was so fun to see new pictures and find out what you've been up to! I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment