CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Halloween & little pumpkin






These are some pics from halloween, it seems like so long ago. Tiernan had a great time as a monkey. I dressed him up for the whole day. We were going to New York the next week and I needed to get his passport done so we spent 2 hours at the passport office. Everyone there loved his costume. By the time we got home from the passport office my little monkey was pooped, he looked so cute and peaceful that I couldn't bear to take him out of his costume (even though he was probably smoking hot).
That evening Big kel, grandma, grandpa and Tony came over to watch the trick-or-treaters. I think Tony had the best time, they only went out for 1 hour but Tony raked it in. Check out his score!

2 comments:

Proud Momma said...

ok I love the picture of him asleep in his costume! that is priceless!

Julie Jimmieson said...

Tony
WAY TO GO!! Great loot. My favs are the jube jubes and the smarties! Glad to hear you are surviving your crazy Science Teacher