CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Welcome To Canada


Tony arrived safe and sound. We are so glad he is here. I'm sure he thinks his time in Canada has been boring so far as we have been painting, tiling, and moving. After next weekend things will get normal again so I'm sure he is looking forward to that.

He had his first day of school today and both his family and ours were anxiously waiting to see how it went. He arrived home in good spirits and his day seemed to go really well. Mrs. Martin is his science teacher. She gave all the students who's older siblings she had taught before candies, including Tony. I think Tony was a little surprised and said "You haven't taught my brothers?" Mrs. Martin replied, "I taught Jen and Michelle though!" That was a great welcome.

Now the anxiety is over and he can enjoy the school year.

2 comments:

Julie Jimmieson said...

Welcome Tony. You are so lucky to be staying with the Arbon's. I am sure you will have a blast. Try the hot dogs in the school cafeteria-they are my fave!

Krissy Marshall said...

Just a quick question...why is Tony here, and how long is he staying?