
This is Tiernan hangin out in his new room
We didn't want the plain old builders beige, so we opted for some more livlier colors. Here are some pics of the transformation.
I know the green is REALLY bright but I like it. I want to hear your opinions, so be honest.
My Dad and Tony but the tiles up, Ryan, Big K, Kane and myself painted, and my mom and grandma helped to move boxes and put stuff away. Thanks to everyone for your hard work this weekend, we couldn't have gotten it finished without your help.
I must make mention of my incredible handy skills. I didn't know how handy I was until this weekend. Apparemtly I can paint and use a power drill. I hung all the fixtures and blinds in the house (with only a few minor problems). Watch out Bob vila I'm comin for your job!

Grandma putting some dishes away in the kitchen


3 comments:
The colours are great, makes me want to add more colour to our house. Looks like you had a great crew of helpers, except it seems like Ryan is taking too long of a break in his chair...GET TO WORK DADDY
Love the colours - I agree with Julie, it makes me want to put something fun in our house too - perhaps a nice rustic orange/red colour?
Way to go Jen & Ryan Vila - You should have your own "Do It Yourself" show.
Can't wait to come visit!!
I'm totally drooling with jealousy over your hardwood floor - they look spectacular! (that's such a lame word...but totally necessary here) I love the color - its different. and the black tiled backsplash - I love mine to pieces. It must feel so good to get your stuff out of storage - can't wait to see your house for real!
Post a Comment