CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oops! It's been awhile

YA Ya Ya, I have resorted back to my old ways of being a bad correspondant. I had good intentions this month however time just flew.
Let me try to fill you all in as best as I can.

At the beginning of the month Tiernan, my mom and I went west for my grandma's surprise 75th birthday. We had a great time visiting, shopping, eating and shopping. Tiernan and Liam developed their own form of communication, which happens to involve high pitched squeeling. They are definately best buds (we hope it stays that way) and enjoy each others company.

When we got back home we quickly got to work preparing for T's baptism, Canidce's wedding and the arrival of all the relatives. I didn't get any pics from the wedding, but as soon as I do I will post them.

The wedding was beautiful and went off without a hitch. It was great to see all the relatives, it is always fun times. We wish we lived closer and got to see everyone more often.

The baptism was great as well. Ryan's great uncle David is a priest in Quebec and was able to come out early to baptise Tiernan (he was the same uncle that married us)that made the day even more special. Tiernan was very well behaved. He laughed and even tried to help Uncle David with his readings! Liam decided he would rather be a puppy dog instead of a baby and while in character he grabbed hold of the Catholic Digest from one of the pews and chewed it like a puppy. It was quite amusing for those around him.

My Grandma and a good family friend are visiting now so the fun has really not ended this month.

I may have been a neglectful blogger, but I have been reading all my friends sites. Julie & Jimmy are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their little guy (and T is waiting to meet his new friend). I'm glad to see they finally got the babies room finished, Julie is such a procratinator...haha!

Krissy had her wedding reception and is also preparing for their new addition. I was really sorry I missed the receoption, she looked beautiful.

The Haslams and Fernandez families are busy as always creating great family memories. I can't wait until T and his future siblings are old enough for Laverty family adventures.

While Heather is living far away, I'm glad she's a super blogger and keeps us updated. Everyone must check out Heathers site and her amazing photography skills. She is going to be famous one day.

Anyway, I miss all my friends and can't wait to see you all soon.

WOW, this was a long bog!

2 comments:

Proud Momma said...

yay...I'm so glad that you had a long blog tonight...I was getting bored of nobody blogging lately...myself included I guess! I can't beleive how big T is getting! He is catching right up to Liam! What a cutie pie...you guys need to come over and play!

Krissy Marshall said...

I'm at work being bored, so thanks for the update. Jeff and I did miss you at the reception, but there were so many people there I didn't get to spend much time with everyone. T and Liam are so cute together. You're lucky they are so close in age. See you soon!!!