CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hangin out





Ryan went to UB's cabin this weekend, so T and I got to spend some QT together. We did some shopping, some jumping, some playing.... and very little sleeping (yes he has resorted back to his old tricks).
On Friday night at about 7:00 my mom and I decided that we should have a garage sale so we quickly gathered what we could and within 2 hours there was a garage full of treasures. I have not been feeling well all week so Grandma decided to take T for a sleepover (upstairs). It was really nice to get a full nights sleep, however becuase I wasn't feeling well I kept waking up.
Saturday morning we got up early, had some coffee and went to work. You encounter very interesting people at garage sales. One lady was not satisfied with our fabric selection and asked if we had any black fabric in the back. HELLO, this is a garage sale not a fabric store!
By about 1:00 mom and I got bored of the garage sale and shut it down. We managed to collect some money. I took most of the profits (thanks mom).
Sunday dad is going to have to haul it all to the GOODWILL and dump (sorry dad).
I did have big plans for studying this weekend, but playing with Tiernan is way more fun. Maybe I'll have better luck this coming week!

1 comment:

Heather Palmer said...

Hey Jen...sorry I haven't called you. I keep remembering at the end of the day when things settle down but then I remember it's an hour later your time and I'm not sure how late I can call. Will you call me when you get this and then I'll call you back? I have unlimited long distance. Anyway..things get so crazy during the day so I need a reminder.