
He is the perfect addition and such a joy to have. I am so blessed to have the boys that I have. Rowan is an all around happy little guy. He sleeps well and is now eating well.

This is Rowan in one of his new Canadians items from the Haslam's.

Rowan's first visit from G.G. (Great Grandma).




These are pics of our trip to see Toopy and Binoo (what a thrill). That is the true sign you love your kids when you are willing to subject yourself to an entire mall full of screaming kids and wait for what seemed like hours to see two TV characters perform for 20 minutes. When they finally came on stage T was terrified of them.
The feet picture is one of Heather's masterpieces. It just arrived yesterday so the room is kind of disorganized but I love the picture!
The last picture is a sneak peak of T's new halloween costume. His latest obsession is Dumbo and I couldn't resist when I saw costume.
Well, these are just a few random pictures. I have amazing pics of the fam courtesy of Heather Ward Photography, so as soon as I load the disk I will post them. TTFN
3 comments:
Thanks for the new Post! Love the pic of T and Rowan, so cute. I also love GG and Rowan. Awww I am so sad I missed the mall craziness and other characters! The new canvas looks amazing, great spot I love it!
xoxo
Julie
The canvas looks awesome! thanks for posting it! My kids call Great Grandma G.G. too. Cool doode!
Yay! New post. Thanks for sharing the pictures Jen. I love the Dumbo costume. Teo loves Toopy and B. For a moment I was disappointed that we didn't go - but your description cleared up any regret I might have had! I love the new canvass - so sweet. see you soon!
Post a Comment