CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 09, 2007

Attention all mothers!

Okay so befire I post about our latest adventures I have a question for all the mothers of the world! When did you get "nesting fever?" and how long after you started nesting did you have your babies?

I cannot sit still, I swear someone's trying to tell me to get the show on the road because the baby is coming sooner rather than later. I still have 10 weeks to go and I am not at all prepared, but I'm pretty sure that last time I got the urge to nest Tiernan followed closely behind. I can't shake the feeling that this baby will be here early! PLEASE HELP!

5 comments:

Julie Jimmieson said...

I think I started nesting at age 14, always liked organizing stuff!!

Krissy Marshall said...

Oh Julie...always good for a laugh. I never had the urge to clean, organize or prepare anything...That didn't start until jonas came, and I realized how messy things were getting. Sorry...no help from either Julie or me.

Heather Palmer said...

With Madi, I never nested. With Nixon I nested about 2 months before. It's probably different with every baby. I keep missing your calls. How was your vacay?

Proud Momma said...

Oh I'm sure I nested the entire 9 months...that was completely normal for me...right up until the day I gave birth I"m sure I was still moving my couches and armoir upstairs into different positions...I had to do it...if I didn't it would eat at me all night until I got up and moved them!

Heather Palmer said...

I miss you...and your posts!