Alas new posts! I'm so glad to see one! T has changed so much since I saw him last....which was way too long ago! I miss you guys! Say hi to your fam for me and kiss that CUTE little man of yours. Can't wait to get him and Nix together at Christmas. Also...a big Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!
Hey Jennifer, Today is October 18th,and I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I've known you for what 15 years now? You've have grown up to become a wonderful Women, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Wife and Mother. I am so proud to say you're my friend. Have a great day!!
YES finally what I have been waiting for. Hope you had a great birthday, sorry we missed it. Australia is great but we are missing you. LEMONS mmmmmmmmm
4 comments:
Alas new posts! I'm so glad to see one! T has changed so much since I saw him last....which was way too long ago! I miss you guys! Say hi to your fam for me and kiss that CUTE little man of yours. Can't wait to get him and Nix together at Christmas. Also...a big Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!
Hey Jennifer,
Today is October 18th,and I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I've known you for what 15 years now? You've have grown up to become a wonderful Women, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Wife and Mother. I am so proud to say you're my friend. Have a great day!!
YES finally what I have been waiting for. Hope you had a great birthday, sorry we missed it. Australia is great but we are missing you. LEMONS mmmmmmmmm
OK PLEASE PUT MORE PICS ON!!
I need my fix. How is T? New York New York???
Post a Comment