


Well as always I am rushing to get things done. In the next two weeks I must read 300 pages, write two papers and a final exam...oh yeah and move!
At this point I am highly sceptical that I will get it all done. I just finished one power point assignment on infants eating habits and I decided to include pictures of T in hopes that his charming looks would distract from the quality of the paper. I'll let you know if it worked.
Here are some funny face pics of my dramatic son.
5 comments:
Jen I am praying for you...But you need horse shoes up your A$$ to get this done! Good Luck.
Love T Faces...must take after that husband of yours.
Jen I am praying for you...But you need horse shoes up your A$$ to get this done! Good Luck.
Love T's Faces...must take after that husband of yours.
Jen I am praying for you...But you need horse shoes up your A$$ to get this done! Good Luck.
Love T's Faces...must take after that husband of yours.
I love these pictures but just a little sad that he's growing so fast that I almost don't recognize him! I'm off the last week in August and would love to help you do anything - let me know!
Jen and T
You will get it done, you always do. Sometimes we do our best work under pressure. Let us know if you want T to come over for a play date and you can study.
Love the sub jammies, Ethan has them too!
Post a Comment